Prominent Business BV
This is the website of Prominent Comfort Products BV
Our business address is:
8071 DA Nunspeet, The Netherlands
Our postal address is:
PO Box 202
8070 AE Nunspeet, The Netherlands
We are registered at the Chamber of Commerce under number: 08080378
Our VAT number is: NL811873808B01
Visiting the website
Every time you visit our website, our web server recognises neither your domain name nor your e-mail address automatically. When you visit our website, we save
– uw e-mailadres als u boodschappen/vragen plaatst op onze website
– your e-mail address if you post messages or questions on our website
– your e-mail address if you send it to us
– the domain names of other sites you were browsing that led you to our site
– all information relating to the pages you consult on our site
– all information you provide voluntarily (e.g. search information and site registration)
This information is used to:
– improve the content of our website
– personalise the content and layout of our pages for each individual visitor
– contact you later for marketing purposes
The information is only used internally, and is not passed on to other organisations for commercial purposes.
– register your preferences
– register information about your visit, such as information about what you add to your shopping basket
– register information specific to you, such as the webpages you were browsing that led you to our site
– register your previous activities on the site in order to provide you with a better service on your next visit
– We have no partnerships or special relationships with third parties on the internet.
– We have implemented the necessary security measures to prevent the loss, unauthorised use or modification of data that we receive on our site.
Google uses this data to keep track of how you use the website, to compile reports on website activity for website operators, and to offer other services relating to website activity and internet usage. Google may provide this information to third parties if Google is legally obliged to do so, or if these third parties process the information on behalf of Google. Google will not link your IP address with other data held by Google.
You can disable cookies by choosing the appropriate settings in your browser. However, we would like to point out that this may limit some features of this website. By using this website, you consent to the processing of data by Google in the manner and for the purposes described above.
If you do not wish to receive e-mails from our company in the future, please contact us. Our address details can be found at the bottom of the page.
We may pass on e-mail addresses of our customers to organisations we are contractually linked to and which offer products or services that might interest you. If you do not want us to share your e-mail address with other companies or organisations, please contact us.
If you give us your postal address online, you may:
– receive periodic mailings from us with information about products and services.
– receive mailings from other companies we are contractually bound to. If you do not wish to receive these mailings, please contact us.
If you give us your phone number online, our company may call you with information about our products and our services. If you do not wish to receive these calls, please contact us.
If you no longer want to be contacted by us, please contact our customer service department on +31 341 270676 and we will take care of the rest.
Upon request, visitors to our site can consult all the data we retain on them. If you wish to consult this data, please contact us at the above address.
Upon request, visitors to our site may correct any inaccurate data we retain on them. If you wish to correct your personal details, please contact us.
By email: email@example.com
By phone: +31 341 274050
By mail: PO Box 202, 8070 AE Nunspeet, The Netherlands